Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 week holidays~!!

wat do u mean by boring?
boring is equal to holiday
holiday should be happy wat?
if nth to do or no ppl date
of caz boring lar...
let me tell u all my boring holiday
*30/9/2009*

10.00am
woke up from bed
clean my face
brush my teeth

11.00am
had my breakfas
plus watching hong kong drama
lucky i still rmb de drama's name
is
D.I.E Again
comment to dis drama?
ok lor
funny lor
weird lor

1.50pm
stop watch movie
by my bro special driver
fetch him back from school
after back play psp

3.00pm
had my lunch
for cookie and coffee
den go open my laptop
on MSN
play facebook
kacau ppl in MSN

6.00pm
off my laptop
go for dinner
actually i got one show to watch in tv de
tat was Golden Path
but now changed to baby sitter
MCB
tat show alrd shown last time liao de
still wan show again
reli no other drama jor meh?
=.="

7.00pm
eat fruit
watching de hong kong drama on TV8
name?
Devil's Discipline
dont think it is a english drama
although its name lik very yeng lik tat
actually
dis drama de graphic LAN DAO
smth also reli wan show up my oOo
but i m a gentleman ^^y
won't do dis in front my family wan
how about when they are not beside?
oOo=.=oOo
but
its story consider ok lar
got leng lui see ma
so mai watch dis drama lor

8.00pm
TV news
realise tat today got earthquake in Puchong here wor
but de source is not here lar
is from other country(paiseh, 4get where edi..)

8.30pm
on my laptop AGAIN
on MSN
play facebook
kacau ppl
SIEN!!

10.00pm
watch TV again
dis time is malaysian drama
called
house at half mountain ba
*translate in chinese one word by one*
comment for dis drama?
it waS wonderfUl drama i ever C before in Kl
*p/s: focus on capital letter*

11.00pm
on laptop again
3rd time liao
and feel boring
so i wrote dis blog
and tell u all about my holiday at home
T.T

As conclusion,
if anyone wan date me
i will be very happy
becaz U
rescue from boring-ness
XD

0 comments: