Tuesday, September 15, 2009

*super dancer online*


Recently, i addicted to 1 online game which is called super dancer online... jz like the songs inside de game... it is de game lik o2jam.. but xdo got 4 button nia while o2jam got 7... so... dis game is quite easy for me...^^

And something had suprise me is my sister also addicted to game as well... oh my godness... a super computer noob *my sister* also play computer game.... and online game somemore... but dis is not her fault lar... she like music very much... mayb she also same wit me enjoy those songs nia...

Ppl always say, got competement, only got improvement... yea... it's true... i always fight with my sister in dis game... but dunno y i always win her de... haiz... so sien...

Since i write dis post lor... den i show off my perfect victoria to u all lar...



In dis lvl-7 song, i get non of miss or bad or cool... get totally perfect~!!! *proud*

Dis game is fun... hope u all can join dis game... but don't too addicted on it... ^_^

0 comments: