Wednesday, September 16, 2009

IC making~~ *fail*

Today is wednesday... since i got 12 days holidays of caz got nth to do lar... den mai suddenly think of go renew my IC.... caz who also know lar... 18 years old muz renew ur IC de ma... if not how other ppl and our resident good frend identify ur face in the 12 years old picture ler??


Heard from my mum's fren tat got a JAMBATAN PENDAFTARAN NEGARA(JPN) at the sri petaling carefour there... and the making proses very fast *of caz lar... no ppl go wat*... den around 1.30.. i have a bath and make my hair handsome handsome... AND.. also wear my YAM SAM and have a freaking nice entiree.... (Take picture ma.. wear leng zai abit lor)

so i drive there and park my car in de parking place la... WAH... so dump de shopping mall also got so many ppl de wor... i was so shock caz i cant find parking slot.... so i drive my car turn and turn and turn... lucky got 1 fella come out den i mai 55 slot in lor... i still tik how i am so lucky today...

so i go search for de JPN and go indise there and take a number... de number i still rmb tim... is 1048... and de sign board already shown 1047.... den of caz i feel very happy lar... next ppl will be me wor...

after it call me go to de particular counter... so he ask me nid change address o not... of caz nid lar... caz i had shift from kepong to puchong ma... but de fella say muz bring along electric bill or watever bill tat shown tat de address... WTF... y my dad and my sister dint tell me to bring so... since they had renew their IC b4....

WALAO-E.... so how?? no choice lor... de fella ask me go again next time... MCB... he reli tik tat i like to come back lik tat... i today come here also feel very dulan still wan me come back somemore... den i jz very dulan den jz go back home ler...

TO MY ALL 18 YEARS OLD BUDDY, IF U WAN RENEW UR IC... PLS BRING ALONG UR STUPID ELETRIC BILL!!!!!

0 comments: