Friday, October 2, 2009

SORORITY RAW and my mom's birthday~!!

today
2/10/09
i "heart blood come grass"
go watch movie with my gay frend
he is call Tong Wai Leong
and the movie he choose
was SORORITY RAW
18PL

2 gay ppls of caz watch leng lui movie de lar
if not becaz de 6 leng luis there
i tik we wont choose tat movie
let me talk about de story line
*abit*

1st got 7 girls
they make out a fake death of a girl to scare a guy
den de guy go kill de girl
and they all drop de girl into deep hole
den they tik tat all for them
as they keep de secret
den de girls being killed
who is de killer
and wat actually i talking about
go watch dis movie ba~!!

den i brought a present for my mom
her birthday is actually today
since alrd 12.00am here
and i say happy birthday to my mom here
and also my frend chiew foong

and below is de picture tat i took with de present
and being edited *shy*



see
handsome rite?
below is de original wan



ladies and gentleman..
wat is ur comment about photo editor?

0 comments: