Thursday, September 17, 2009

IC making episode 2 *success*

becaz ytd fail to renew my IC... so i go again today...

also same lik ytd... i take a nice bath... den wear my handsome shirt again... make my hair until nice nice... but dis time i very "xing muk"... got take picture and try to show off to u all *shy*~~



after take picture den za za lam go carefour there again... when go inside JPN... de malay fella ask me for de water bill... so i mai give him de original wan lor... who noe... de fella wan a photocopy wan... walao-e... g do mafan wan... den say if he photostat for me nid charge 40sen...
APA LA LU... 40 sens u also wan charge me... either u charge me 50 sens lar or dont charge... beh tahan now punya officer...

den after fill up all those form... mai go take picture lor... and charge me RM10 for de process... give him lor... ppl also got work ma~~

becaz of no ppl there... whole process only take me 10 mins time, compare to last time *standard 6*, it took me about 2 hours ler... duno i should feel great or not...

As conclusion, to all dear fren and visitor... wan fast service... pls go carefour's JPN~!!!


0 comments: