Saturday, March 6, 2010

E-A-S-Y vs H-A-R-D

I did all my math test edi
result
not so good
for me
mayb

very honest
i dunno how to do de math question
in de statistic paper
dis kind of feeling is reli seldom appear for me
caz last time de math question
although is very hard
but i still guess a lil bit of de answer
but dis question reli make me
stun
i dunno how to solve at all

den it's ok
mayb is de 1st test
but for de second math test
which is discrete math
de questions is reli easy
to be understand
and i used to answer all de questions
but how
i still get a quite low marks
as a math major student

de 3rd one
calculus
jz only de 3 questions
also seem very easy
much more easier than de tutorial did
but dunno wat de hell to me
i did reli reli silly mistake
is tat i sum up de wrong value
i sum up de shit damn easy value
i did wrong de freaking basic math
is tat
i wrote 12=7+2
i reli dunno wat de heck with me
dis kind of equation
i also get wrong calculation

i guess
de reason is
de EASY in my mind
make me looking down to de test paper
and make myself did de silly mistake
HARD paper i also cant did well
EASY paper i can do a correct calculation
den how should i get a good result??

think and think
there is a good solution for me actually
is tat
i should bring a blank of mind for attending a test or exam
it doesn't mean tat i should not study
is tat i should bring along de concept of empty cup
a cup full-filled with water
is HARD to fill in more de water
and is EASY to pour out de water
everytime i attend de test
i also think tat test is simple
so tat y
if de paper is HARD, i can solve de problem
if de paper is EASY, i did de silly mistake

even though i dunno to solve de question,
i shall learn from mistake;
even though i know to solve de question,
i should be careful.

and will it be successful??
i try to prove it for my following test




0 comments: